CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The documentary has aired!

My Japanese television debut was a smashing success, apparently, and if you know Japanese, you can check this out. If you don't know Japanese, you can still see this picture of me skyping with a teacher in CA from my beautiful green office.


The crew said that there was no way a television audience would believe that that was my actual home, not a film studio. I guess they don't have Slimer-green paint in Japan. My self-critique: my posture in that picture is horrible! If only I could have channeled my inner Amber.
Next time.

I still haven't seen the film, but I should receive it in the mail soon. My students want to have a red-carpet premiere. We'll have to see about that...

0 comments: