CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Things that make me happy:
Kicking slush clumps from my car wheels
When my kitties lie on their backs
Stepping on frozen puddles with those bubbles in them that crack underfoot
Seeing cardinals in the backyard
Petting my kitties just below their ears - where the fur is supersoft
Cheese
The smell of my Christmas-scented Glade plug-in
The sound that my stove makes when the gas catches fire
Sitting in bed and reading before I go to sleep
Thunderstorms
Finding kitty and bunny tracks in the snow when I leave for work
Hot beverages on a Sunday afternoon
Cracking the top of a creme brulee
Bacon

1 comments:

The Lange's said...

Hey Sarah, Brayden wanted to know why the mailman put a bugar on the back of your Christmas card!