CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's that time again

For the top albums of 2008!
I already voted on The Current's website, so here are the ones I chose. I have starred my top 3.
Adele: 19
*Atmosphere: When Life Gives You Lemons…
Cold War Kids: Loyalty To Loyalty
Coldplay: Viva La Vida
Death Cab For Cutie: Narrow Stairs
Fleet Foxes: Fleet Foxes
Gary Louris: Vagabonds
*Jeremy Messersmith: The Silver City
Kings Of Leon: Only By The Night
*Martha Wainwright: I Know You're Married But I've Got Feelings Too
Mates Of State: Re-Arrange Us
Nada Surf: Lucky
The Raconteurs: Consolers Of The lonely
Ray Lamontagne: Gossip In The Grain
She & Him: Volume One
Shearwater: Rook
The Submarines: Honeysuckle Weeks
Tapes 'n Tapes: Walk It Off
Vampire Weekend: Vampire Weekend
Weezer: Weezer (Red Album)

These are definitely not the only albums I liked, but these have received the most airplay.
This year because I didn't go to Lollapalooza, I only saw 3 of these groups/artists live. But they weren't the only shows I went to. Maybe soon I will publish my Top Live Shows of 2008.

0 comments: