CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Things I am Afraid Of

At this moment, these are my panic-inducing, up-at-night thoughts:
The Republicans are coming. They will clog our freeways and bars.
Teacher workshop is next week.
I think Norm Coleman might win.
I don't know when I will have time to go to the State Fair. And it might be filled with Republicans.
One of my AP classes is way too big.
My grandpa is not getting better.
I am giving up control of my classroom (student teacher).
I don't know what to wear to the reunion next weekend.
Doctor's appt. next week... don't know what they will do to me, but I'm pretty sure it will include a needle.
The Republicans again.

1 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I take it you are not a republican?? If not, neither am I! But honestly, our choices are much to chose from!!!